Ooh, my favorite!

These are a few
September 23, 2011, 9:19 am
Filed under: My favorite things

For weeks I had been preparing to host my first guest since returning home. One of my favorite people took a few days from her crazy schedule to bop around Seattle with me; we had a lovely time, and I’m already counting down the days until we can cause some trouble again.

One of the great things about having a guest is that the house is spotless and you get to make sure it’s stocked with all of your favorite things. I wish we’d documented the weekend craziness a bit more, but spontaneity and relaxation were key for our little vacation, so here’s a tiny look at some things I had on hand for my VIP guest.

A tiny care package for my very important guest, one of my favorite people ever.

A small bunch of Dahlia’s from Marigold & Mint.

Stocked for the weekend.

I was ridiculously excited for this weekend, can you tell?

8 Comments so far

You’re such an awesome host! I’m glad I got to meet Christine and be a part of some of the fun!!

Comment by Mari

To the loveliest, most gracious hostess I’ve ever known..

THANK YOU for one of the most relaxing, fun weekends I’ve had a long time. Springtime – it is SO on, missy!!! xo

Comment by Christine Ngo (@ChristineNgo)

I love those times when my most favorite people and I get to spend time together. I could live off those “highs” for weeks after. I’m so glad you got to have this weekend with her.

Comment by heidi

Heidi! It’s been too long since I’ve visited your beautiful family blog. I miss seeing your wonderful images of your lovely life. I’m heading there now!

Comment by Natira

It has been a long time! I came by to read up on your restaurant….but got distracted by my little ones. I will keep reading through your history now to see what I can find :) I’m wishing you all the best!

Comment by Heidi

We ALL had fun with Christine’s visit! Please visit again soon!

Comment by Meem

So true, we all had a great time. I’m sad it’s over.

Comment by Natira